Thursday, July 10, 2008

Some garden pics



Where I sit and have my morning coffee. Nice and quiet except for the early birds, and I do mean the feathered kind.
Same area different view. I had to pull a zillion weeds before I took this picture so you wouldn't know how lazy I really am. Still to bloom are the japanese anemone, bellflower, and cardinal flowers.
Front flower bed. On tuesday morning these impatiens were totally wilted and lying completely flat on the ground. I debated about watering them because I knew we were supposed to get rain, so I held off. (I told you I was lazy) Sure enough after 1 and 1/2 inches of rain from tuesday afternoon thru wednesday morning, they perked right up.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love seeing your flowers--all grown from SEED!!!! Can't believe it. Now I don't even have to be there to see for myself:-)

SisterNan

flydragon said...

Not all from seed, i'm afraid. I've tried impatiens time and again and never had much luck so always ended up buying them. The garden always looks better in pictures than in person so you're thinking it's better than it really is. Good.

Anonymous said...

Don't let her fool you. It really looks great and I haven't seen it when all the flowers were in bloom.I'm jealous. Middle sis

flydragon said...

Liar, liar. Your thumb is a lot greener than mine. Obviously, you also have a brown nose.

Masonry South Boston said...

Great read thankks